So you want to run your first 5km or Marathon. Let Coach Corey help you achieve this goal. Running can be hard work and what most people need is structure and to be consistent. It can be difficult fitting in that lunch time run or just any run for that matter. It can be done, and you don’t need hours to do it. If you are motivated enough you will get the job done and with Coach Corey leading the way it won’t be a problem.
Running is a seemingly simple sport. Running for most comes naturally but for some it can be a challenge. Running is a great recreational sport but some can struggle due to poor technique or you may be carrying extra weight that makes it just that much harder.
You may be a competitive runner and run in local fun runs or at the state or national level. If this is you, you may just need someone to tell you what you need to do to find that edge over your competitor. Coach Corey can help with that.
Running well requires a fine balance between speed, strength and endurance. Coach Corey can provide specific run workouts to help you achieve your next goal. See below for program options or if you wish for Coach Corey to look at your technique that can be arranged as well.
Run coaching results
Run your Y’ass Off
- Reece 2nd outright (1st age)
- Nuru 1st outright, Adam 2nd outright, Daudi 3rd outright
- Kym 2nd outright (1st age), Suzie Hoitink 1st age
- Corey 1st outright (1st age), Alex H 4th outright
- Ellie 2nd outright (1st age), Grace 3rd outright (2nd age), Bree 4th outright (1st age), Kobi 3rd age
Blacktown Half Marathon
- Women – 4th
Alice Springs Half Marathon
- Women – 1st and 2nd overall
McCleay River Marathon
- Mens Marathon – 1st overall – 2:40
Sri Chinmoy Half Marathon
- Mens 21k – 1st overall
Australian Running Festival
- Mens 10k – 1st and 3rd overall
- Mens 21k – 3rd and 10th overall
YMCA Half Marathon
- Women 21k – 1st overall
NSW Schools Regional Schools Cross Country
- 16-18 years boys – 2nd
ACT Schools Cross Country Championships
- 13-14 years girls – 2nd
These are just a few of the great performances from athletes coached by Corey.
- 3k, 5k or 10k – 6 week program – $40
- Half Marathon or Marathon – 6 week program – $60
Run Technique Coaching – $100 (One off session)
- 1 hour analysis on run technique
- Visual feedback and video you can refer to during the session and after the session
- Video analysis provided by Coach Corey and Sportscare Physiotherapy
- Specific technique/drills provided to improve your running
- Assistance with run schedule and race plan
- Travel time to session in Canberra, regional NSW additional fee
- Option of further analysis at $40 a session (30 minutes), no limit to sessions.
Please contact Coach Corey for further information and how to sign up.